Terms of Service
By using Tracklr web sites and services you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
Violation of any of the following agreements will result in the termination of your Tracklr account.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 13 years old to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile.
- You may not use any of the Tracklr web sites and services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you submit, post, and display on the Tracklr web sites and services.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Tracklr or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Tracklr.
- You must not, in the use of Tracklr, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any of the Tracklr web sites and services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time, and in our sole discretion. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to the Terms of Service. If changes are made, notice will be given in the Tracklr's blog at http://tracklr.com/blog/. Your continued use of our sites and services after any change in these Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change.
You understand that you use the Tracklr web sites and services at your own risk.